Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's Going To Be A Good Weekend

Happy Independence Day to our American neighbors!

I'm extremely happy today. I just finished the work I was assigned (it was really tedious!) and I found cheap tickets in a good section for the Real Madrid game! I'm SO excited. The weather is beautiful outside and my cat is attacking my foot as I write this. My cat's name is Hubert. He's possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

See?




















I've been wondering what my blog should focus on lately. It is mostly just my random stray thoughts. I want to share things that I enjoy with people as well. Videos, art, architecture etc. I'm sure there are plenty of other blogs similar to this, but this is just a way to put my thoughts out there. I might go crazy if I keep everything locked up in my head!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post a picture of Hubert every day with your post... but maybe that's just me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gooooodness. What a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete