Friday, July 3, 2009

Dilemma, dilemma

I found 2 tickets to the Real Madrid game here in Toronto. I don't have anyone to go with!! Can you believe that? All my friends are overseas. My own mother isn't going to be here for the game! I'm wondering if anyone in Toronto would want to go to this game with me? You get to meet me!! and make a great friend, and watch some awesome football! They're great seats too. I can't even explain to people how badly I want to go to this game. It would make my summer. No my year the best year ever. (Obsessed much?)

On another note, I finally got some sleep yesterday, although I'm not done my work. Imagine someone sitting in a dimly lit room, staring at floor plans all night mumbling numbers over and over while they counted how many cubicles and offices there are on each floor of a building. Yep. That was me for 2 days. NOT fun.

Anyways, back to work for me. If you know anyone in Toronto that wants to go to the soccer game, let me know!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment: