Thursday, July 2, 2009

All Nighters Suck

I've been up for two days now trying to get this job done. As an architecture student I'm used to staying up for 3 or 4 days in a row. As I haven't done that in a few months, my tolerance has gone down. I'm dead tired!! After I'm done this, I'll have time to focus on my art and photography and get back to finishing my book (The Shadow of the Wind), which is promising so far. I was wondering if anyone has any good books to read for the summer? I want to make a list of books to buy/read. Any ideas? Ask friends and family! I need new material to get lost in!!

Hope you're all having a great day. It is yet again sunny and warm outside while I work. Funny how that happens. Its always nice when you can't go out!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment