Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still Got That Damn Itch!

So I woke up today, and for some reason I still really wanted to get the hell out of Toronto. I'm so craving something new and exciting its actually killing me! Ok so minor exaggeration there, but it still really sucks, for lack of a better word. I was going to watch Transformers today too, but my friend bailed on me. Right when I got to the theatre. Which is 40 minutes from my house. Yeah that really did not make me very happy. However, I made the best of the situation and went to this really neat discount book store (I read way too much) on Front Street. I then went and bought my lovely mother a belated birthday present. I'm a horrible daughter. I forgot my mom's birthday, which was yesterday. I bailed my three brothers out though, and reminded them! They all got away with forgetting thanks to me! Anywho, I went by the travel section in Indigo and bought a Portuguese phrasebook. If I can't go to Brazil, I'll bring Brazil to me! muahahaha...But seriously, I'll be there in a year!

Another thing that really bothered me today was the fact that the Real Madrid vs. Toronto FC game here in Toronto on August 7th is SOLD OUT! BOOOOO... I'm still trying to find tickets so I can see my husbands KaKa and Cristiano Rinaldo. Although Rinaldo seriously needs to lay off the skin baking and buy a tub, yes TUB not TUBE, of sunscreen. Look at him, its a shame.












You know what's funnier than that tan. The fact that his right foot is going to be WHITE in comparison. Here's a few of my other husband, Kaka (yes yes laugh all you want)













He is just delish...too bad he's married already... *sigh*





































But seriously, aside from their strapping good looks, these guys are AMAZING players and I would give my right lung and left leg to go see them play here in Toronto! I need TICKETS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment