Saturday, June 27, 2009

Before I Die

I was on the subway the other day and for some reason decided to make a list of things I wanted to do before I die. I think I learned things I didn't know about myself. Here it is:

1. Go to a FIFA World Cup Final Match (or any match)
2. Visit all of South America
3. Visit Italy, Turkey, Germany, and Switzerland
4. Write a book
5. Design my own house
6. Learn how to surf, ski and snowboard
7. Go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef
8. Dye my hair a ridiculous colour (blue, red?)
9. Learn piano again - guitar too
10. Sing at a karaoke bar

Some are silly, some I'm dying to do. A lot of traveling on my list

11. Bake an outrageous cake like on Ace of Cakes
12. Learn Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian
13. Create my own blog (hmm I guess I can cross this off)
14. Work for OMA, MVRDV or with Renzo Piano
15. Write a movie script
16. Paint a huge mural
17. Love someone so much it hurts
18. Invent something pointless but cool, like this or this
19. Make my own jewelry
20. Buy my parents a beautiful home

mmm I might just bake a regular cake right now...

21. Ride a horse
22. Drive a Ferrari or Corvette for one day
23. Own a Jaguar
24. Live in Spain, L.A. or N.Y
25. Die absolutely happy ( I don't know if this counts...as the list is called Things I wants to do BEFORE I die)
26. Speak to a total stranger for a whole day
27. Visit Moscow (Michael Jackson inspired this with "Stranger in Moscow")
28. Marry a Scot, Spaniard or Italian man
29. Try the lotus (yes yes I know)
30. Try new food (like sushi...I still can't bring myself to try it)

What does sushi taste like? Smells fishy...

31. Go backpacking through a jungle or the Amazon
32. Go camping
33. Host an amazing party at my OWN house/apartment
34. Make up my own drink and name it
35. Open my own firm
36. Open my own restaurant ( I just came up with that one!)
37. Sell my artwork/photography
38. Go to a cooking school/class
39. Go to a concert of a legendary performer (such as MJ)
40. Spend a weekend in Vegas

41. Go skinny dipping in the ocean
42. Get a tattoo
43. Take a dancing class (salsa, samba, tango!)
44. Graduate with honours
45. Meet Ricardo Kaka
46. Swim with a dolphin
47.Visit Rio during Carnivale
48. Get over my fear of heights
49. Send a message in a bottle
50. Get my portrait painted with all my flaws present

No comments:

Post a Comment